Friday, July 31, 2009

Great room and kitchen take shape - 31 July 2009





On Thursday my digital camera got stuck - probably from going from the air-conditioned car to the really humid outside. So I came back on Friday to get my shots. The sheet rock guys have finished the great room and are working on the other rooms. They should be done this next week I think. The painter has come and primed the great room with a tinted primer using the Benjamin Moore color "harmony". Earlier this week Ellen and I had to knuckle-down and finalize our color scheme and flooring choices. Hopefully we didn't make too big a mistake. The chimney now has a proper cap.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you are keeping the boxed-in feel of the kitchen, as in the plans. This was a selling point for us when we were shopping for floorplans. (Butch and Barb "unboxed" theirs, sadly.)

    ReplyDelete