Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Sheetrock; More Stucco; More Rain! - 09 July 2009






Ellen did not attend the Thursday meeting at the site. Joe and I discussed the list of things the LEED inspector developed that we need to address. I hope we don't have to rip things up and re-do work! I will leave that up to Joe, our builder, and Vaughan, our consulting architect. The project is at a point again where the financing is tricky. The schedule for draws from Regions bank is not aligned with the sequence of construction and invoices. Elle and I will have to pay some of these expenses from savings (as we have planned) in hopes of having another bank inspection later on that will rate further funds. I will contact the bank and she if we can get some money advanced based on invoices.

No comments:

Post a Comment