Friday, October 16, 2009

Septic Guys dig and cut the CLECO line - 16 October 2009





Still having rain and warm temperatures; everyone is waiting for the cooler Fall weather.
I had another day off because I worked the weekend. A good time to coordinate with my builder and his sub-contractors, and our suppliers. Today the Septic Tank guys came despite the wet weather and muddy conditions. Luckily, the septic tank area is located on relatively dry ground and so they no problems. Unluckily, the septic tank guys did not know where the underground electric cable from the telephone pole to the house was located and promptly severed it! This caused the transformer on the telephone to blow. safety switches in the circuit breakers kept the mishap from hurting any house or solar panel electrical components. CLECO, the local electric company responded immediately with a crew so the site was quite busy with heavy trucks tearing up the driveway. Power was restored by late afternoon.

The electrician installed the outdoor lighting, but I need to get more bulbs.

1 comment:

  1. I have just recently started a blog and am trying to get some followers. I have become a follower of your blog as of today. Please feel free to be apart of my blog and leave comments, questions and/or suggestions!

    Thank you!
    It's been bloggerific :-)

    ReplyDelete