Thursday, April 23, 2009

Roof line and dormers begin to form - 23 April 2009






Thursday again and time for our on-site meeting with the builder and consulting architect. Vaughan couldn't make it so I am sending him this link to help him keep up-to-date as well.
Framing crew have been working hard and making fast progress. Now the roof line is taking shape and we can see a couple of the living room dormer windows. Plywood begins to enclose the living space.  Decking will come later. Decisions have to be made soon on interior finishes, insulation, roof type, etc. I need to go to CLECO the utility company with the right of way documents signed. Joe, our builder was wondering why CLECO hadn't installed the power line yet - oops my fault.  I have next Monday off and will get it done then. 
Warm day to day - a high of 92F!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog and thank you for creating it. Please come by and visit my blog, have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great you guys! What a fun way for all to see how your house is progressing. I am amazed how much too place in just one month.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete